Advice and Recommendations
- To ensure that the correct item purchased has been delivered, use a marker to identify at the back (applicable for items on display).
- While the opening of imported furniture from boxes, there could be a sign of rust on surface plating, fittings, handles, and hinges, etc. due to salt particles coming from the sea. Humidity or lack of proper ventilation may cause the growth of fungus on furniture surfaces.
- The use of a plastic base is recommended to prevent the transfer of humidity from the ground to the furniture (osmosis).
- Always keep furniture doors closed, as temperature difference causes outer surface to dry quicker than the inner surface, thus causing doors to become asymmetrical or warp.
- Water leakage causes swelling of timber or board. The use of inappropriate chemical solutions causes permanent damage to furniture.
- All of our furniture is designed for domestic purposes only and for weight load not exceeding 120 kg since the customer places an online order, cuisine.mu commits to deliver the order as soon as possible.
- All prices on the website excludes delivery and mounting fees.